Ruint memento! They altered entire vocal.
- "They altered entire vocal": According to a reviewer at Metal Sludge, "All the vocals from Perkins Palace, 11/19/82, are touched up. I have a bootlegs of that show and the vocals are totally different than what appears on this album."
- Alternative anagram: Teetotal Vince Neil? Myth! Atone, murderer!
- "Teetotal": Our sources inform us that "to curb Vince's drinking, Nikki had the idea of fining band members $25,000 if they were caught drunk on tour. After a show in San Francisco, Vince's taxi driver told Nikki that Vince had been drinking the night before, which caused a fight between Nikki and Vince in the lobby of their hotel."
- "Murderer": See our anagram for Theatre of Pain.
- Another version: Tatty murderer Vince Neil: "Oh, let me atone!"